Thursday 6 September 2012

Jangan Suka Merayau

Lesson Learned

Was trying to update the design template for this blog. Normally when I did this, I could easily return to my original if I don't fancy the new design. But pada hari yang satu itu, cuba pula "dynamic view" ... never, never again ... at least until I can get the hang of this properly.

That view must be untuk orang yang dah terlebih pandai. So being novice, duduk diam-diam.

Now how I get back to this simple and more user-friendly view.

I thought I will start with my email. Since that e-mail was created wholly, solely for creating this blog, maka tak pernahlah dijenguk. Kena pula reactivate.

Okay, sudah reactivate. Tak juga jumpa pintu masuk this blog.

So I thought forget about it. Just create a new one and transfer content to the new blog. Creating new blogs ni dah mahir lah sikit. Different blogs for different audience.

I google (d) how to create a new blog. Lo and behold ... terjumpa pintu masuk Blog ni. AlhamduLILLAH.





Now revert to SIMPLE TEMPLATE and STAY PUT!



2 comments:

  1. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new - Einstein

    Ok dah boleh surf & baca guna my bb

    Toolbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      Betul lah Einstein tu. But lesson learned is i will do the test in the lab. Meaning in this particular case, create another blog, and try the different features on that test blog. Piloting. Teroka tanpa duka.

      We do this for research and professional activities, but seldom for personal tasks.

      Delete